Architecture Interior Design Construction Management
VAA offers over a dozen competitive benefits for their employees:
- Salary overtime pay equal to employee hourly rate for any hours worked over 80 within a two-week pay period.
- Traditional Health Insurance available through Medical Mutual of Ohio. Premiums paid 100% by VAA for employee.
- Dental, Vision and Life Insurance available through MetLife.
- Disability Insurance benefits available after one year of service. Premiums paid 100% by VAA.
- 401(k) Plan and Profit Sharing available upon date of hire.
- $750.00 Medical Reimbursement annually after one year of service.
- Flexible Spending Plan options including the Premium Pass Through Plan, Health Care Spending Account Plan, Dependent Care Spending Account Plan and Tax-Free Transportation Program.
- $200.00 Continuing Education Reimbursement annually, plus 50% reimbursement of annual dues for professional employee’s membership.
- Paid time off for the purpose of taking either the Architectural, Interior Design, or LEED registration/certification. Additionally, VAA will pay for the cost of the exam as long as it is successfully passed.
- Paid Time Off: 12 days first year, 12 days second year, 17 days third year, 22 days fourth and fifth years and 27 days the sixth year, plus 7 days paid holidays observed.
VAA is always looking to build its dynamic team and is currently hiring!
Qualified applicants hold a degree from an accredited university and have a minimum of 4 years of professional experience. Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite is required. Team player with strong project management and team leadership skills, and excellent presentation skills. Licensure and LEED Accreditation a plus! Interested candidates should submit resumes to Jill V. Akins AIA, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualified applicants hold a degree from an accredited university and have a minimum of 3 years of professional work experience in commercial and residential design. NCIDQ Certification and LEED Accreditation a plus! Interested candidates should submit resumes to Jill V. Akins AIA, at email@example.com
The Hanna Building 1422 Euclid Avenue, Suite 1010 | Cleveland, Ohio 44115 | 216.241.2220 T 216.241.2221 F
© 2017 Van Auken Akins Architects LLC All Rights Reserved